Friday, June 5, 2009

Dear lovelies,

how i miss you! i have been filling my days with all sorts of interesting things: digging 5-foot holes, mixing cement to fill the holes, mowing lawns, trimming hedges, weeding gardens, running away from giant hornets, all sorts of fun stuff. But I've also been spending some QT with my family and my brothers family, which is really nice. We fired up the grill the other night and drank some PBR tall boys.... super nice. Things are actually super busy around here, with work and trying to keep up with all the paperwork and bills and stuff I ignored for all of short term. Im trying to stay in shape for crew and for some road races Im entered in this summer. Thankfully I have a full month before the first race to work off the 400 beers I drank in chase house. I may have the next two days off from work, so I am going to try to squeeze in a little day hike or something to get some fresh air and adventure in my system. 
I'd love to see some of you guys in the next few weeks, so be looking ahead in your work schedules. Since I set my own hours, I can be pretty flexible!

Love
aNdy

No comments:

Post a Comment