Friday, June 5, 2009

Yay!

Thanks for working through this with my woods, I am glad that we can finally communicate like normal 21st century people. So I hope the rest of you will start putting stuff up soon as well, but for now here is an update on what's going on in New York. 
I have had three interviews for environmental canvassing organizations in the past week or so and think I got the jobs, although each is full time. Problem is that there was a class action lawsuit filed against one of them four or five years ago for overworking/underpaying there employees which is pretty sketchy. Also I have to ask people for money, which is always a pain. Aside from those 2 flaws this pays really well and I could go right into manager training, with four canvassers under me because I am awesome. So we shall see. Other than that I have been cooking dinner every night  and am going to Vassar for the weekend. Hope that someone can come down to ny or the city soon,

Love Nathan 

No comments:

Post a Comment